The Hogan Lovells’ Corporate Insurance Newsletter for July has been published. This provides a round-up of UK, EU and international regulatory developments relevant to UK based insurance market participants. In this issue, amongst other items, we cover:
- Publication by the FCA and PRA of new policy statements and consultation papers relating to the implementation of the senior managers and certification regime
- Publication by the Government of various Brexit related papers including draft Regulations to deal with the temporary permission regime
- Publication of a series of policy statements from the PRA on changes to reporting formats, internal models, matching adjustment and reporting requirements.
- Developments on ComFrame and the global insurance capital standard
- Launch by EIOPA of thematic reviews on consumer protection issues in travel insurance and on Big Data.