On Tuesday 26th April Hogan Lovells hosted a live webinar on the topic of insurance linked securities. Featuring speakers from HM Treasury and HM Revenue & Customs, the session examined the UK government’s recent consultation paper on the topic and its plans to transform the UK into a hub for ILS transactions. The informative discussion also provided an insight on how the new proposals might interact with EU regulation and also made comparisons between the UK and the more developed US market.
If you were unable to join the live webinar we have enclosed a link to access the recording and a link to download the slides below.
Click here to watch the recording of the webinar.
Click here to download the presentation slides.
Click here to read our client briefing on the proposals.
If you have any specific questions regarding the content, please reach out to the Hogan Lovells speakers directly.
- James Doyle – Global Head of International Debt Capital Markets, Hogan Lovells
- Rob Ripin – Partner, Hogan Lovells
- Peter Humphreys – Partner, Hogan Lovells
- Therese Goldsmith – Partner, Hogan Lovells and former Insurance Commissioner for the State of Maryland
- Steven McEwan – Partner, Hogan Lovells
- Tauhid Ijaz – Partner, Hogan Lovells
- Lee O’Rourke – Head of Insurance Linked Securities Project, HM Treasury
- John Stokes – Policy & Technical Adviser, HM Revenue & Customs